Booking, Rebooking, Refund & Cancellation Policy - Starlim India
We are very confident that you will be satisfied with our partner yoga schools and ashrams, and the customer service you receive. However, we do understand that you may have the need to change your plans. Please feel free to discuss you situation with a staff member. We are here to help you.
Booking Procedure - Starlim India
» Choose appropriate program, joining date, school/ashram
» Send us your application form through our website.
» Wait for our email response
» For registration, pay 20% of the total fee as non-refundable deposit.
» Receive booking confirmation from us.
» Remaining fee needs to be paid upon arrival.
Rebooking Procedure – Starlim India
Non-refundable deposit is valid for 1 year from the program joining date and can be used for rebooking provided you inform us about change of . Change of booking is allowed only once …..
Changing a booking (e.g. program date etc.) up to 28 days before departure we will incur a fee of $50. We will do our utmost, but cannot guarantee the fulfillment of the request made since extra costs may incur.
Cancellation & Refund Policy – Starlim India
Our policy on refund and cancellation of registration fee received for Yoga activities on secure online payment gateway as under:
Any request for cancellation and refund of online payments once duly placed on the website, shall not be entertained under any circumstances. No cash or refund of money will be allowed after completing the online payments. We therefore request you to be sure before you make the payment for registration.
Deposit paid for registration is not refundable. We accept only non-refundable deposits through our online payment gateway or PayPal. Remaining fee to be paid upon arrival is also not refundable.
Students who are dropped administratively due to violations of yoga school/ashram policies are not eligible for refunds.
- » No refund shall be made once the course/retreat/workshop starts.
- » Any discounted or exempted amount can not be claimed for refund
- » If a participant is dismissed from a program of study for not adhering to the school/ashram Code of Conduct, no refund will be given.
- » A refund can only be requested in case of service failure, our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by customer, we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by customer.
- » Any discounted or exempted amount can not be claimed for refund.
- » Any extra amount credited to Starlim India's account may be considered for other services e.g. taxi booking, airport transfers, hotel booking etc. but will not be refundable.
- » In all matters concerning cancellation and refund Starlim India shall have the deciding hand.
- » Starlim India and it’s partner yoga schools/ashrams may amend its Cancellation And Refund Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
- » If you have any questions/comments about our Cancellation And Refund Policy, please email us at email@example.com